A perfect fall drink, this homemade pumpkin spice latte is like Starbucks without the line. Enjoy it iced or hot!
It makes my coffee bar complete and makes the perfect foam topping for my homemade pumpkin spice latte
Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients:
Pumpkin Butter (homemade or store bought)
Milk (dairy or dairy free)
Espresso or strong coffee
How to make homemade pumpkin spice latte:
- Place pumpkin butter, milk, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in a microwave safe bowl or cup. Heat until hot to the touch. Pour into large coffee mug.
- Brew espresso or coffee and pour on top of the pumpkin-milk mixture.
- Place remaining milk in a large cup and heat for 45 seconds in the microwave. Use your electric frother until foamy and top your latte with the froth.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired!
For more pumpkin recipes try:
To make your own coffee bar at home like mine you'll need:
- 1 cup Milk, dairy or dairy free
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Butter, see recipe notes below
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ cup Strong Coffee or Espresso
- Place 1 cup of milk, pumpkin butter, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice in a large coffee mug. Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute until warmed.
- Brew strong coffee or espresso and pour ontop of the pumpkin milk mixture.
- Place remaining ¼ cup of milk in a large mixing cup. Heat for 45 seconds or until warm. Use an electric frother until milk is foamy.
- Place foam on top of coffee mug and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
Easy homemade pumpkin butter recipe here.
For iced latte, make as recipe directions, then store in the refrigerator or freezer until completely cooled. Pour over ice and top with foam milk if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g