Slow cooker apple cider pork tenderloin is the perfect fall dinner recipe! Made with savory fall spices, apples, carrots and sweet potatoes, it’s an easy fall crock pot dinner the family will love!
Summer just doesn’t want to say goodbye here in Rhode Island.
Typical New England weather…it’s a high of 79 and sunny today but last week I had to wear two layers in my house because I refused to turn the heat on before November!
It may feel like summer weather today, but the leaves on the trees are already turning their beautiful fall colors.
This warm weather isn’t going to stop me from carrying on with my fall vibes though ;).
…speaking of fall vibes, this quick & easy fall crockpot dinner screams fall.
Pork tenderloin is slow cooked with savory fall spices like sage, rosemary, ginger and cinnamon along with apple cider, carrots, sweet potatoes and apples. It’s fall apart tender and very flavorful 🙂
The leftover juices are used to make an apple cider gravy to pour on top of your pork tenderloin and vegetables.
I’m telling you it’s fall in a crockpot and *BONUS*…your house will smell amazing!
Apple Cider Pork Tenderloin Ingredients:
- pork tenderloin
- sweet potato
- fall spices: ginger, allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg, rosemary & sage
- apple cider
- Worcestershire sauce
- brandy (optional)
How to make slow cooker apple cider pork tenderloin:
- Place vegetables in the bottom of your crockpot. Place pork tenderloin on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine fall spices, apple cider, Worcestershire sauce, and brandy (if using). Whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture over the pork and vegetables and stir gently to make sure it’s all covered.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until pork is falling apart and vegetables are tender.
- Strain out liquid and add to medium saucepan. Whisk in corn starch and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Turn down to a simmer and cook 5-6 minutes or until thickened into a gravy consistency.
- Slice pork and serve with vegetables. Top with apple cider gravy.
What to serve with apple cider pork?
For more easy fall dinners try:
- Chicken Sausage, Apple & Veggie Skillet
- Pumpkin Coconut Curry Soup with Chickpeas
- Apple, Gouda, & Bacon Stuffed Chicken
- Easy Autumn Shepherd’s Pie
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 cup Carrots, peeled and chopped into chunks (about 4 carrots)
- 2 cup Apples, peeled, cored and sliced into chunks (about 3 apples)
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 Yellow onion, sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh sage leaves, or 1 tsp ground sage
- 1 1/2 cups Apple cider
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brandy, optional
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- Place carrots, apples, sweet potatoes, onion and garlic in bottom of crockpot. Place pork tenderloin on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix together spices, apple cider, Worcestershire sauce and brandy (if using) in a small bowl.
- Pour over pork and vegetables. Stir gently to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 4 hours (or until pork falls apart and vegetables are tender).
- Once done, use a ladle to strain out as much liquid as you can into a medium saucepan. Whisk in cornstarch and bring to low boil over medium-high heat. Turn down to low and simmer 5-6 minutes until slightly thickened to a gravy-like consistency.
- Slice pork and serve with vegetables and apple cider gravy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 542mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 5gSugar: 16gProtein: 41g