Slow Cooker Apple Cider Pork Tenderloin is a deliciously easy fall dinner recipe. Pork tenderloin is braised in apple cider and savory fall spices with a medley of tart apples, carrots and onions for an effortless fall crock pot dinner.
Summer just doesn’t want to say goodbye here in Rhode Island.
Typical New England weather, it’s a high of 79 and sunny today but Saturday will be a high of 53. The temperature changes are so unpredictable, but I could never live anywhere else.
I’ve been patiently waiting for the leaves to change their vibrant colors, and finally today, I came home from work and let Dallas out and saw this amazing view from my deck:
The weather may be a little wacky but its days like this that make me love my state…Ahhh, the little things…
Anyways, back to dinner…I’ve been going a little pumpkin crazy my last couple of posts (sorry non-pumpkin fans!) so I thought we could switch it up with this wonderfully easy apple pork recipe.
This is a quick & easy fall crockpot dinner that’s cozy, warm, and requires minimal effort (hooray!).
Pork flavored with savory fall spices like sage and rosemary combined with sweet cinnamon and apple cider makes for a scrumptious slow cooker apple pork tenderloin recipe.
*BONUS* your house will smell amazing!!!
Dallas was the first to try some pork and boy oh boy did he like it.
For more easy Fall dinner recipes try:
Slow Cooker Apple Cider Pork Tenderloin
- 2 lbs Pork tenderloin
- 1 cup Carrots peeled and chopped into chunks (about 4 carrots)
- 2 cup Apples peeled, cored and sliced into chunks (about 3 apples)
- 1 Yellow onion sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh sage leaves or 1 tsp ground sage
- 1.5 cups Apple cider
- 1 tbsp Worchester sauce
- 1/4 cup Bourbon or Brandy optional, see recipe notes
- 2 tbsp Corn starch
- Place pork in crockpot. Add in carrots, apples, onion and garlic. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix together spices, apple cider, bourbon (f using) in a small bowl.
- Pour over pork. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours (or until thermometer reaches at least 165 degrees F)
- Once done, remove pork and strain out liquid into sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Whisk in cornstarch and bring to low boil. Turn down and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Return pork back to to crock pot or serving bowl along with thickened juice, apples, carrots and onions. Serve warm.
Sign up below for more easy, healthy and low carb recipes!