A simple and healthy chili recipe, this easy crockpot white chicken chili with corn and beans is the perfect meal for a crowd. It’s light yet creamy, low fat and packed with flavor.
Is it even football season without a good chili??? Crockpot Pumpkin Chili…sound familiar anyone?
In my house football is a big deal (hellooo, my dog’s name is Dallas). Especially around the Super bowl, Saturday’s and Sunday’s are dedicated to football. (Or me pretending to watch the games but secretly daydreaming about what I’m eating for dinner).
This easy crockpot white chicken chili is a classic football party recipe I make at least once a season. It’s healthier than regular chili, with no tomatoes, but still has that great chili flavor that’s made with ground chicken or turkey, corn, white and black beans.
Made with simple, wholesome ingredients like:
- Ground chicken
- White Beans
- Black Beans
- Green Chiles
- Mexican Seasonings
Chili without cornbread is like tomato soup without grilled cheese so be sure to make some easy homemade corn bread to go with it!
This is one of my favorite chili recipes because it requires no effort on my part so I can get back to watching (or not really watching) the games. Plus, it’s good for a last minute meal when John decides to tell me he invited “some of the guys” over and then we end up having a full blown party ;).
Simply throw all your ingredients (except Greek yogurt and milk) in your slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours. Then, add in the Greek yogurt (or sour cream) and milk and serve warm with some cilantro, cheese, extra sour cream and cornbread!
You can use either ground chicken or turkey for this chili recipe. If you want a spicy kick, add some Cayenne or crushed red pepper flakes. I also like to use a mix of white beans so I used half cannellini and half great northern, but honestly any kind of bean you’d like would be fine.
This easy crockpot white chicken chili with corn and beans is loaded with fiber and protein and its low fat so it’s great for a healthy yet hearty meal that’s light and creamy.
You can make this up to 3 days ahead of time and store in refrigerator until ready to cook. Aside from being the perfect football party food, it’s an easy lunch or dinner recipe!
Easy Crockpot White Chicken Chili with Corn
- 1 lb Lean Ground Turkey or Chicken
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion diced small
- 1 15.25 oz can Whole Kernel Sweet Corn drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5 oz can White Beans drained and rinsed (Great Northern or Cannellini)
- 1 15.5 oz can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 4.5 oz can Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 1/3 cup Chicken Broth low sodium
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt or low fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup Milk lowfat or whole
- Fresh Cilantro chopped, for serving (optional)
- Lime Wedges for serving (optional)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese for serving (optional)
- Place ground chicken, spices, onion, corn, beans, green chiles and chicken broth in crockpot. Mix together, breaking up the ground meat with a wooden spoon.
- Cook on low 6 hours or high 4 hours.
- A half hour before serving, sprinkle flour over chili along with Greek yogurt and milk, stir to combine. Turn crockpot to high (if not on already) and cook a half hour or until thickened.
- Serve warm with extra Greek yogurt (or sour cream), cilantro, lime and cheese.