The Best Honey Balsamic Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission (to support my tea drinking habit) if you click a link and buy something. Please check out my full DISCLOSURE POLICY for more details.
A healthy and simple Brussels sprout recipe that’s an easy vegetable side dish; this is the best honey balsamic oven roasted Brussels sprouts recipe with garlic, lemon and rosemary.
My absolute favorite way to eat any kind of vegetable is oven roasted. It brings out their natural sugars and gives them a delicious crunch. These honey balsamic oven roasted Brussels sprouts are slightly sweet and crispy on the outside yet tender on the inside.
If you’ve lost all hope in trying to like these little cabbages, this is an easy and simple recipe for how to make Brussels sprouts taste good!
(and if you try this recipe and still don’t like them, there’s no shame in that!)
Brussels sprouts have TONS of nutritional value:
They’re high in vitamin K, C and fiber. They’re also low calorie and only 6 grams of carbs per 1/2 cup serving making them a wonderful healthy vegetable side dish especially for the Whole 30/Keto diets!
Aside from looking like cute little mini cabbages, Brussels sprouts are awesomely delicious oven roasted. I especially like when some of the outer leaves fall off and get EXTRA crispy, kind of like if you ever made kale chips. Like melt-in-your-mouth-delicious.
I love these simple roasted Brussels sprouts with garlic, honey and balsamic as an easy side dish for salmon or chicken.
So give this recipe for the best honey balsamic oven roasted Brussels sprouts a shot before you write them off from your “gross” food list ;).
The Best Honey Balsamic Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 2 lb Brussels sprouts ends trimmed and cut in half
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Honey or agave or maple syrup
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place halved brussel sprouts in large bowl.
- In small bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over brussel sprouts and toss to evenly coat.
- Spread evenly onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, stirring every so often as to not to burn.
- Remove from oven once brussel sprouts are golden and crispy.
- Serve warm
Sign up below for more easy, healthy and low carb recipes!