These easy Keto pizza snack chips are made with an unbelievable delicious cheese crust that can be topped with your favorite pizza toppings for a low carb, healthy Keto snack…and they’re the perfect low carb/healthy football snack!
Okay, so you know that bit of cheese that oozes out of a calzone or off a pizza…it’s the cheese that gets extra crispy, golden and overcooked to the point of perfection??? Yeahpp…picture it my fellow foodies because that’s the beautiful crust for these easy Keto pizza snack chips.
These little Keto pizza cheese crusts are addicting.
I’m giving you fair warning: make sure you stash a little in a safe hiding place so you have some for later…I’m telling you….THEY’RE SO GOOD you’re gonna wish you had more once everyone eats them all.
Crispy…cheesy…little golden bites of heaven.
As for the toppings, you can stick with anything you’d like, just make sure if you’re following the Keto diet that the toppings comply.
I did half with pizza sauce & pepperoni and the other half with ricotta cheese, black olives & spinach :).
Easy keto pizza snack chips make wonderfully healthy appetizers for Sunday football games. Your guests won’t care they’re healthy because they taste so darn good (and they’re super easy)!
Keto Pizza Cheese Crust (Makes about 30, 3”pizza chips)
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parchment Paper or a Silicone Baking Mat
Pizza Sauce with Pepperoni Topping:
- ½ cup Crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp basil, ¼ tsp oregano, 1 tsp parsley
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- Pepperoni slices, 2 slices per pizza chip
- ½-3/4 cup Shredded cheese, Mozzarella or Cheddar
Spinach, Ricotta, Olive Topping:
- 1/2 cup Ricotta, part skim
- 1/3 cup Black olives, sliced
- 1 cup Fresh spinach, chopped finely
- 1/2-3/4 cup Shredded cheese, mozzarella or cheddar
Keto Pizza Cheese Crust
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Place about 1 TBS of cheddar and 1 TBS of mozzarella cheese, evenly spreading to form a small circle.
- Space each cheese crust about 2” apart because they will spread a little during baking (they will spread a little during baking). See picture in post for reference.
- Bake for about 8-11 minutes, checking halfway in between. You want them to be a dark golden color.
- Remove and place on cooling rack. They should crisp up as they cool. If they are underdone, pop them back in the oven for another couple minutes.
Pizza Sauce/Pepperoni Topping:
- Mix tomatoes, garlic, and seasonings together in small bowl.
- Spread about 2-3 teaspoons of sauce on each pizza crust. (You don’t want to put too much because you’re cheese crust will get soggy.)
- Top with a small amount of shredded cheese (about 1 tablespoon) and 2 pepperoni slices.
- Bake at 400 for additional 3-5 minutes.
- Remove and place on cooling rack
- Let cool for a couple minutes to get the crust crispy again before serving
Spinach, Ricotta, Olive Topping:
- Spread 2-3 teaspoons of ricotta cheese on pizza cheese crust.
- Evenly distribute sliced olives on top.
- Evenly top with spinach and shredded cheese.
- Bake @400 for 4-5 minutes until toppings are melted.
- Remove from oven, and place on cooling rack.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
*You may have to play around with the “perfect” cooking time. My magic number was 11 minutes but time will vary based on ovens and the size of your crusts.
*Once you add the toppings, the middle of the pizza chips will get slightly soggy which is okay because the outside crust will stay crispy and crunchy just like a traditional pizza!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Sign up below for more easy, healthy and low carb recipes!